[mp_span col=”12″ classes=” motopress-space”]
Below we have listed important legal terms that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These terms are necessary in order to protect both you and us, and to make our services possible and more enjoyable for everyone.
We understand that legal terms can be exhausting to read, and we’ve tried to make the experience more pleasant. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve them, you are more than welcome to contact our legal team at legalterms@Tech4z.com.
In order to access and use certain sections and features of the Tech4z Services, you must first register and create an account with Tech4z (“User Account”).
If anyone other than yourself accesses your User Account and/or any of your User Websites’ settings, they may perform any actions available to you (unless as specifically stated otherwise on the Tech4z Services), make changes to your User Website(s) and User Account, and accept any legal terms available therein, make various representations and warranties and more – and all such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name.
Therefore, we strongly encourage you to keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential, and allow such access only to people you trust – as you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and/or User Websites (including for any representations, warranties and undertakings made therein), whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your User Account and using the Tech4z Services, to which you are the sole and exclusive rights holder. We strongly encourage you to provide your own (or your company’s) contact and billing details, including your valid e-mail address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the User Account and/or User Content (as defined below) submitted to us.
We reserve the right to determine and/or grant ownership to a User Account based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by us. However, if we cannot make such determination (as we may deem in our sole discretion), we reserve the right to avoid doing so, without liability to you or to any other party. Among others, we may consider the principles set forth below.
Please carefully review these principles and consider adapting your practices accordingly, to ensure that what you believe to be “your” User Account and/or User Website remains as such:
1. The owner of a User Account, User Website and/or User Content created and/or uploaded to the Tech4z Services, may be considered to be the person or entity who has access to the e-mail address then listed in Tech4z’s records for such User Account under which such User Website or User Content has been created.
2. If any Paid Services (as defined in Section 5 below) were procured via the User Account, the owner of such User Account, or any User Website and/or User Content created thereunder, may be considered to be the person or entity whose billing details were used to purchase such Paid Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a User Website was connected to an external domain name (either imported or purchased as part of certain Paid Services, as defined below), and such domain’s registration information is publicly available via the WHOIS database provided on the www.whois.net website, the owner of such User Website may be determined to be the person or entity registered as the owner of such domain thereunder. In the event that both an individual and an organization are registered as the owner of such domain, we will consider the organization as the actual owner of the domain, and therefore as the owner of the User Website connected to such domain.
Tech4z.com is a website building platform, that lets you create your own website and manage your online presence.
1.1. Our Purpose
Our services are designed to allow people from all over the world to easily create a beautiful and engaging online presence for themselves, to manage and promote their businesses, content and ideas, and overall have a great experience doing so – even without being tech-savvy or design gurus. We provide our users with numerous tools and features for creating and publishing stunning websites, online stores, newsletters, galleries, media players, mobile apps and other applications – by utilizing their own content together with content and features offered by Tech4z and others via our services (collectively – “User Website(s)”).
The Tech4z Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between Tech4z.com Ltd. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries worldwide (“Tech4z”, “us” or “we”) and you – so please read them carefully.
1.2. Legal Agreement
By using our services, you signify your consent to these terms. You may not use our services if you do not consent to all our terms.
To use our services, you need to create a user account.
You should keep your username and password protected and safe, and only allow people you trust to access your account or website settings.
All activities that occur under your user account or website are your responsibility.
1.2. User Account
The account information you provide us must be your own (or your company’s), and be accurate and complete.
We will determine the ownership of all user accounts.
1. you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into the Tech4z Terms and to form a binding agreement, for yourself or on behalf of the person or entity committed by you to the Tech4z Terms;
2. you are not a resident of (or will use the Tech4z Services in) a country that the U.S. government has embargoed for use of the Tech4z Services, nor are you named on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or any other applicable trade sanctioning regulations;
3. your country of residence and/or your company’s country of incorporation is the same as the country specified in the contact and/or billing address you provide us;
4. you understand that Tech4z does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation with respect to any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your End Users, or your compliance therewith;
And specifically regarding your User Content:
5. you own all rights in and to any content uploaded by you (“User Content”), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials (“Content”), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally use, publish, transfer or license any and all rights and interests in and to such User Content;
6. the User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to possess, post, transmit or display in the country in which you or your User Website’s visitors and users (“End Users”) reside, or for Tech4z and/or your End Users to use or possess in connection with the Tech4z Services;
7. you have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
2.1. You represent and warrant that:
In order to use our services, there are certain obligations and conditions you need to meet.
Among others, you need to be of a certain legal age of majority, reside and use our services in a permitted location.
In addition, you must own all rights in any content you upload or publish via our services, ensure that such content is legal and reliable, and that anything you do with it (or enable Tech4z or your end users to do with it) is legal.
2. Your Obligations
1. fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern your use of the Tech4z Services (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable to you or your End Users in any of your geographical locations;
2. be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of the Tech4z Services which occur under your User Account and/or User Website(s), and for any of your User Content (including for any consequences of using or publishing such User Content on or with respect to the Tech4z Services);
3. regularly and independently save and backup any of your User Content and the information that is being processed by you regarding your User Website, including with respect to End Users, User Products, and any applications and/or Third Party Services used by you;
4. receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from Tech4z or its partners, by mail, e-mail or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time;
5. allow Tech4z to use in perpetuity, worldwide and free of charge, any version of your User Website (or any part thereof) for any of Tech4z’s marketing and promotional activities, online and/or offline, and modify it as reasonably required for such purposes, and you waive any claims against Tech4z or anyone on its behalf relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide that you may have in or to your User Website with respect to such limited permitted uses;
6. Tech4z’s sole discretion as to the means, manner, and method for performing the Tech4z Services, including those regarding the hosting, transmission, publication and/or display of any User Websites and/or Content (including the inclusion and presentation of any advertisements or other commercial content with respect thereto).
2.2. You undertake and agree to:
1. copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the Tech4z Website, the Tech4z Services (or any part thereof), any Content offered by Tech4z or Third Party Services for use and display within User Websites (“Licensed Content”) and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without Tech4z’s prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under the Tech4z Terms;
2. submit, transmit or display any User Content, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may be deemed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of Tech4z or any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights), or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
3. publish and/or make any use of the Tech4z Services or Licensed Content on any website, media, network or system other than those provided by Tech4z, and/or frame, “deep link”, “page scrape”, mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around any of the Tech4z Services, Licensed Content and/or User Website (or any part thereof), except as expressly permitted by Tech4z, in advance and in writing;
4. use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Tech4z Services (or its data), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of the Tech4z Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the Tech4z Services;
5. act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to Tech4z’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring Tech4z into disrepute or harm;
6. purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Tech4z or Tech4z Marks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
7. impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Tech4z Services and/or User Website, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Tech4z and/or any End Users;
8. falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or falsely express or imply that Tech4z or any third party endorses you, your User Website, your business, your User Products, or any statement you make;
9. reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another User of Tech4z Services, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other User’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Tech4z Services and/or User Website without their express and informed consent;
10.disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Tech4z Services, User Website, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to the Tech4z Services, by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
11.probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Tech4z Services or any network connected to the Tech4z Services;
12.upload to the Tech4z Services and/or User Website or otherwise use them to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
13.take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Tech4z Services or Tech4z’s systems or networks connected to the Tech4z Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of the Tech4z Services, or the servers or networks that host them or make them available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
14.use any of the Tech4z Services and/or User Website in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
15.sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Licensed Content and/or Tech4z Services, except as expressly permitted by the Tech4z Terms;
16.remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the Tech4z Services and/or Licensed Content; or
17.violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the Tech4z Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of the Tech4z Services.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User Account and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Services.
– List of Musts
2.3. You agree and undertake not to:
In general, we just want you to be nice, and avoid doing anything that might harm us or anyone else.
Among others, you may not copy our materials, use any content in an illegal or harmful manner, use our services or content on any platform or website not provided by us, make any misrepresentations or abuse our Services, or otherwise violate anyone’s rights or any applicable laws.
Failure to abide by any of these rules may bring us to cancel your account and stop providing you with any services.
You must comply with all applicable laws.
You will be responsible for your actions and for the actions of anyone who accesses your user account or website settings.
You shall regularly save backups of your content.
You agree that we or our partners may send you promotional messages and content.
You can easily opt-out of receiving promotional messages by contacting us.
You allow us to use your website for our promotional activities, and to determine the manner in which the services will be performed.
– List of Don’ts
You own all rights to your content. We may use your content in order to provide you with our services.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Tech4z Services, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, the “look and feel” of the Tech4z Services, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to Tech4z.
Subject to your full compliance with the Tech4z Terms and timely payment of all applicable Fees, Tech4z hereby grants you, upon creating your User Account and for as long as Tech4z wishes to provide you with the Tech4z Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, fully revocable, limited license to use the Tech4z Services and Licensed Content, for the purpose of generating and displaying your User Website to End Users and offering your User Products and services therein, solely as expressly permitted under the Tech4z Terms, and solely within the Tech4z Services.
The Tech4z Terms do not convey any right or interest in or to Tech4z’s Intellectual Property (or any part thereof), except only for the limited license expressly granted above. Nothing in the Tech4z Terms constitutes an assignment or waiver of Tech4z’s Intellectual Property rights under any law.
As between Tech4z and you, you shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your User Content, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials created by you. You hereby grant Tech4z a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable and sub licensable right and license to use your User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide in order to provide you with the Tech4z Services, and as further specified in Section 2.2(5) above.
3.1. Your Intellectual Property
3. Content and Ownership
We own all rights in and to our services, content, data, technology and features.
You may use our services and content so long as you fully comply with these terms and ensure full and timely payments.
3.2. Tech4z’s Intellectual Property
We welcome any form of feedback or suggestions. If you do provide us with any, please make sure that it is accurate and legal.
3.3. Feedback and Suggestions
If you provide us with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to the Tech4z Services (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by Tech4z. By providing such Feedback to Tech4z, you (1) represent and warrant that such Feedback is accurate, complete, and does not infringe on any third party rights; (2) irrevocably assign to Tech4z any right, title and interest you may have in such Feedback, (3) explicitly and irrevocably waive any and all claims relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide in or to such Feedback.
The use of certain Tech4z Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by Tech4z in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). Tech4z will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive or use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
Tech4z reserves the right to change its Fees at any time, upon notice to you if such change may affect your existing subscriptions. If you received a discount or other promotional offer, Tech4z shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such Tech4z Service(s) at the full applicable Fee.
All Fees shall be deemed to be in U.S. Dollars, except as specifically stated otherwise in writing by Tech4z. To the extent permitted by law (and unless specified otherwise by Tech4z in writing), all Fees are exclusive of all taxes (including value added tax, sales tax, goods and services tax, etc.), levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities (“Taxes”), and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of the Tech4z Services, or to any payments or purchases made by you. If Tech4z is obligated to collect or pay Taxes for the Fees payable by you, and whether or not such Taxes were added and collected from you for previous transactions, such Taxes may be added to the payment of any outstanding Fees and will be reflected in the Invoice for such transaction.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you also authorize Tech4z (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties) to request and collect payment (or otherwise charge, refund or take any other billing actions) from our payment provider or your designated banking account, and to make any inquiries Tech4z or its affiliates may consider necessary to validate your designated payment account or financial information, in order to ensure prompt payment, including for the purpose of receiving updated payment details from your payment, credit card or banking account provider (e.g., updated expiry date or card number as may be provided to us by your credit card company).
5.1. Paid Services
5. Service Fees
Our prices are stated in U.S. Dollars and before taxes, unless otherwise said.
If needed, we or our affiliates may request and collect payments and related information from the relevant payment providers and banks.
Invoices for our paid services will be available in your user account.
In order to ensure that you do not experience any interruption or loss of services due to the lapse of any particular subscription period, the Tech4z Services operate with automatic renewal, on a recurring-fees basis (except where explicitly stated otherwise by Tech4z in writing). Accordingly, where applicable, Tech4z will attempt to automatically renew the applicable Tech4z Service(s) for a renewal period equal in time to the original subscription period for such Service, and automatically charge you the applicable Fees using the payment method you have on file with Tech4z.
For example, if the original subscription period for a Service is one month, each of its renewal periods (where applicable) will be for one month. Therefore, unless you cancel the applicable Tech4z Service(s), Tech4z will automatically renew such Service when it comes up for renewal, and charge you the applicable recurring Fees. In order to avoid any interruptions or loss of services due to failure to process renewal charges prior to the expiration of the subscription period then in effect, we reserve our right (but shall not be obligated) to charge for the upcoming renewal period up to two (2) weeks before such renewal period actually commences. In the event of failure to collect the Fees owed by you, we may in our sole discretion (but shall not be obligated to) retry to collect on a later time, and/or suspend or cancel your User Account, without further notice.
For information about cancelling your Paid Services, please see Section 6.1 below.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, you are and shall be solely responsible to verify and ensure the successful renewal of the Tech4z Services you use (whether or not such Tech4z Services are subject to automatic subscription renewals). Accordingly, you shall be solely responsible with respect to any discontinuation of any Tech4z Services previously purchased by you, including due to a cancellation, failure to charge the applicable recurring Fees, or due to any Tech4z Services not being subject to automatic subscription renewals. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not have any claims against Tech4z in relation to the discontinuation of any Tech4z Services or Third Party Services, for whatever reason.
To make sure you don’t lose your domain or experience
interruptions with your website at the end of your subscription period, we’ll automatically
Some services whether on purpose or mistake may not automatically renew. You should make sure that your subscriptions are renewed in time.
5.3. Subscription Renewals
If you are not satisfied with any Tech4z Services subject to a Fee for a monthly or annual service or subscription commitment of one month or year, you may provide notice of cancellation for any reason within fourteen (14) days of having first ordered or activated such Tech4z Services (“Refund Period”). If you reside in a jurisdiction which requires a longer Refund Period, we will of course be happy to accommodate such requirements in accordance with all applicable laws. If Tech4z receives such notice within such Refund Period, Tech4z will refund to you the amount you actually paid for such Tech4z Services, and cancel them accordingly. After the Refund Period, the Fees paid by you are non-refundable and non-cancellable. In addition, if we find that a notice of cancellation has been given in bad faith or in an illegitimate attempt to avoid payment for services actually received and enjoyed, we reserve our right to still charge the User who provided such notice for any Tech4z Services actually received, as permitted by law.
Please note: Certain services purchased on or through the Tech4z Services may be non-refundable. These include Third Party Services such as domains, business tools and applications. The terms of each purchased service or application are indicated on the Tech4z Website and/or as part of or during the process of purchasing such services or applications. It is your obligation to verify your ability to cancel a service prior to purchasing it. Tech4z will not refund any amounts paid for non-refundable Paid Services, applications or Third Party Services.
5.4. Money-Back Guarantee
We are happy to offer a 14-day money-back guarantee for our monthly or annual paid services. This may be extended according to the law.
Please carefully check the terms of each service before buying, since some services are non-refundable.
Chargebacks may bring us to cancel your account, so we urge you to avoid causing them.
Please contact our Customer Support team before filing a chargeback. You will be responsible for any incorrect fees, losses and expenses that follow.
If, at any time, you contact your bank or credit card company and decline, chargeback or otherwise reject the charge of any payable Fees (“Chargeback”), this act will be considered a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, and your use of the Tech4z Services may be automatically terminated.
In the event a Chargeback is performed, your User Account may be blocked without the option to re-purchase or re-use it, and any data contained in such User Account, including any domains, applications and Third Party Services may be subject to cancellation and Capacity Loss (as defined in Section 6.3 below).
Your use of the Tech4z Services will not resume until you re-subscribe for any such Tech4z Services, and pay any applicable Fees in full, including any fees and expenses incurred by Tech4z and/or any Third Party Services for each Chargeback received (including Fees for Tech4z Services provided prior to the Chargeback, handling and processing charges and fees incurred by the payment processor).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a payment made to Tech4z, we encourage you to first contact our Customer Support team before filing a Chargeback or reversal of payment, in order to prevent the Tech4z Services from being cancelled and your User Account being blocked, and to avoid the filing of an unwarranted or erroneous Chargeback, which may result in your being liable for its applicable Fees, in addition to re-payment of all the Fees applicable to the Tech4z Services purchased (and charged-back) by you.
We reserve our right to dispute any Chargeback received, including by providing the relevant credit card company or financial institution with any information and documentation proving that the User responsible for such Chargeback did in fact authorize the transaction and make use of the services rendered thereafter.
Some of our services cost money. We will let you know how much beforehand
If your account or any of your services are cancelled, it may result in loss of content and data. You are responsible to backup your data and materials.
You may discontinue to use and request to cancel your User Account and/or any Tech4z Services at any time, in accordance with the instructions available on the Tech4z Services. The effective date and time for such cancellation shall be the date and time on which you have completed the cancellation process on the Tech4z Services, and the effective date for cancellation of Paid Services shall be at the end of such Paid Services’ subscription period.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to Paid Services, such subscription will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. Please note that as the cancellation process may take a few days, in order to avoid the next automatic renewal and respective charge the cancellation request should be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration of the then-current service period.
6.1. Cancellation by User
Failure to comply with any of the Tech4z Terms and/or to pay any due Fee shall entitle Tech4z to suspend (until full payment is made) or cancel your User Account and User Website (or certain features thereof), as well as the provision of any related Tech4z Services (e.g., Paid Services) or Third Party Services to you.
6.2. Cancellation by Tech4z
If your User Account or any Tech4z Services or Third Party Services related to your User Account are cancelled (whether at your request or at Tech4z’s discretion), it may cause or result in the loss of certain content, features, or capacity of your User Account, including any User Content, End User data or other usage data retained therein, and including any domain name reservation or registration that was included in such Services (“Capacity Loss”). Tech4z shall not be liable in any way for such Capacity Loss, or for saving a backup of your User Account, User Content or End User data. Please also note that additional Fees may apply to re-activation of a User Account and/or any Tech4z Services following their cancellation, as determined by Tech4z in its sole discretion.
6.3. Loss of Data, Content and Capacity
If you violate any of these terms or fail to make timely payments, we may suspend or cancel your account.
You may cancel your account or any services at any time. Once we process your cancellation request, we will not charge you for any additional subscription renewals.
You can use our services to sell your products, content and services online.
You are responsible for all your sales activities, including your relationships with customers and any payment service providers.
The Tech4z Services also include certain features which enable you to sell goods, content, media and services through your User Website (“User Products”, and collectively – “E-Commerce”).
You are solely responsible for your User Products and E-Commerce related activities, and any promotions and related Content contained or referred to in your User Website, and compliance with any laws applicable thereto. We are merely providing the platform for you to manage your online E-Commerce activities. We are not involved in your relationship and/or any transaction with any actual or potential buyer of your User Products. When someone purchases your User Products, such transaction’s payments will be processed through such third party payment service providers with which you decided to register and set up an account (“E-Commerce Service Provider(s)”), in accordance with such E-commerce Service Provider’s terms of service and other applicable policies. We are neither a party to nor are responsible in any way for your relationship with any such E-Commerce Service Providers, or for the actions of any of these E-Commerce Service Providers.
By using any of our E-Commerce features, you acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
1. You shall be solely and fully responsible for all Taxes and fees of any nature associated with your E-Commerce activities, including any Taxes related to the purchase or sale of the User Products, and to collect, report and remit the correct amounts to the appropriate authorities and/or inform your End Users of such and provide them with a duly issued invoice as required by law;
2. Any taxes indicated by the E-Commerce features provided to you by Tech4z are solely provided for illustration purposes only, and may not be relied on in any way;
3. You shall be responsible for and bear all costs of procuring and delivering your User Products, and for providing them in a safe and professional manner, consistent with industry standards;
4. You are solely responsible for any and all statements and promises you make and for all assistance, warranty and support regarding the User Products, and shall provide true contact information in your User Website for any questions, complaints or claims; and
5. You may not offer or sell any User Products, or provide any information, Content or material regarding User Products, which may be deemed hazardous, counterfeit, stolen, fraudulent, offensive or abusive; which are prohibited for sale, distribution or use; or which otherwise fail to comply with any applicable laws, including with respect to consumer rights, intellectual property or privacy rights, product safety, trade regulations and sanctions, support, maintenance and export; and –
6. Tech4z may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove your User Website and/or any User Products – whether or not incorporated, published with or made a part of your User Website at such time, without any liability to you or to any End Users, including for any Capacity Loss resulted therefrom.
The Tech4z Services enable you to engage and procure certain third party services and tools for enhancing your User Website and your overall user experience, including domain registrars from which you may purchase a domain name for your User Website, third party applications and widgets offered via the Tech4z Website (including the Tech4z App Market), third party Licensed Content, media distribution services, E-Commerce Service Providers, third party designers who may assist you with your User Website, etc. (collectively, “Third Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you (bundled with certain Tech4z Services, offered separately by Tech4z or persons certified or authorized by Tech4z, or otherwise offered anywhere on the Tech4z Services), Tech4z merely acts as an intermediary platform between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, or shall be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. Tech4z will not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for monitoring, any interaction or transaction between you and any Third party Services.
Any and all use of such Third Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility, and may be subject to such legal terms which govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
While we hope to avoid such instances, Tech4z may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove from your User Account, User Website(s) and/or the Tech4z Services, any Third Party Services – whether or not incorporated with or made part of your User Account and/or User Website(s) at such time – without any liability to you or to any End Users.
8. Third Party Services
Our services enable you to get various services and tools from third parties that are not affiliated with us.
Since we only act as an intermediary platform between you and such parties, only you will be responsible for your engagements with them.
We can remove services at any time, which may affect your website, user account or overall experience.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others.
If your copyrighted works were used inappropriately by any of our users – please let us know and provide us with all the necessary information, and we will take care of it in accordance with the DMCA.
If we receive a copyright infringement notice regarding your website or content, we may remove or cancel your website and account.
Tech4z acts in accordance with its interpretation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied or was otherwise used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us of such infringement via this form, or otherwise provide the following information in writing to our designated Copyright Agent: (1) the contact details of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit Tech4z to locate the material (including URL address); (4) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (5) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Tech4z’s Copyright Agent can be reached at the following address:
Attn: Copyright Agent
In the event that Tech4z receives notice regarding a copyright infringement related to your User Account or User Website, it may cancel your User Account, take your User Website down or remove any Content in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice to you. In such case, you may file a proper counter-notice in accordance with Section 512 of the DMCA, in which you must include: (1) your full name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the material and its location before removal; (3) a statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification; (4) your consent to an appropriate judicial body; and (5) any other information required under the relevant provisions of the DMCA. Any notices filed pursuant to this Section 9 may be deemed accepted, applicable and compliant with the DMCA, or not, at Tech4z’s sole reasonable discretion. Tech4z reserves the right to notify the person or entity providing the infringement notice of such counter-notice and provide any details included therein.
When using the Tech4z Services, you may be exposed to User Websites, User Content or Third Party Services from a variety of sources, which may be inaccurate, offensive, objectionable or illegal. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Tech4z with respect thereto.
If you believe a User or any Third Party Services acted inappropriately or otherwise misused any of the Tech4z Services, please immediately report such User and/or Third Party Service to us via this form. You agree that your report shall not impose any responsibility or liability upon Tech4z, and that Tech4z may consider such report and act upon it, refrain from taking any such action or require additional information or documents before doing so, at its sole discretion.
9.1. Misconduct and Abuse
8. Misconduct and Copyrights
If you witness or experience any misconduct or abusive behavior by anyone using our services, please let us know.
We provide the Tech4z Services on an “As Is”, “with all faults” and “As Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, or any other warranty – all to the fullest extent permitted by law. We specifically do not represent or warrant that the Tech4z Services (or any part, feature or Content thereof) are complete, accurate, of any certain quality, reliable or secure in any way, suitable for or compatible with any of your (or your End Users’) contemplated activities, devices, operating systems, browsers, software or tools (or that they will remain as such at any time), or comply with any laws applicable to you or your End Users (including in any jurisdiction in which you operate), or that their operation will be free of any viruses, bugs or other harmful components or program limitations. Moreover, we do not endorse any entity, product or service (including any Third Party Services) mentioned on or made available via the Tech4z Services – so please be sure to verify those before using or otherwise engaging them.
Tech4z may, at its sole discretion (however it shall have no obligation to do so), screen, monitor and/or edit any User Website and/or User Content, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, in no circumstances may Tech4z be considered as a “publisher” of any User Content, does not in any way endorse any User Content, and assumes no liability for any User Content uploaded, posted, published and/or made available by any User or any other party on and/or through the Tech4z Services, for any use by any party, or for any loss, deletion or damage thereto or thereof or any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or others may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with publishing, accessing and/or relying on any User Content. Furthermore, Tech4z shall not be liable for any mistakes, defamation, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, incitement and/or any other unlawful and/or infringing User Content you or any other party may encounter.
You acknowledge that there are risks in using the Tech4z Services and/or connecting and/or dealing with any Third Party Services through or in connection with Tech4z Services, and that Tech4z cannot and does not guarantee any specific outcomes from such use and/or interactions, and you hereby assume all such risks, liabilities and/or harm of any kind arising in connection with and/or resulting from such interactions. Such risks may include, among others, misrepresentation of information about and/or by Third Party Services and/or Licensed Content, breach of warranty and/or contract, violation of rights, and any consequent claims.
Tech4z does not recommend the use of the Tech4z Services for hosting of personal content and shall not bear any security or integrity obligations or risks regarding breach or damage to any such content.
Please note that certain Tech4z Services are currently offered in their BETA version, and undergoing BETA testing. You understand and agree that certain Tech4z Services may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the Tech4z Services at this BETA stage signifies your agreement to participate in such Tech4z Services’ BETA testing.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
We may monitor and edit your website and content.
However, we are not to be considered a “publisher” of your content, we do not endorse your content, and will not be liable for any content used by you or anyone else.
There are risks in using our services or anyone else’s services. You accept such risks.
Some of our services are still in BETA, and may contain bugs or experience interruptions.
We make no warranties regarding our services, including their quality, reliability, security, compatibility and conditions.
To the fullest extent permitted by law in each applicable jurisdiction, Tech4z, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including any damages resulting from (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content; (2) any personal injury or property damage related to your use of the Tech4z Services; (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or other information stored therein; (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Tech4z Services; (5) the use or display of any Content or User Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Tech4z Services; and/or (6) events beyond the reasonable control of Tech4z, including any internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that these limitations of liability are agreed allocations of risk constituting in part the consideration for Tech4z’s services to you, and such limitations will apply even if Tech4z has been advised of the possibility of such liabilities.
11. Limitation of Liability
Subject to applicable law, we will not be liable for any damages.
If we get sued or are otherwise placed in harm’s way because of something you did, you will bear the associated costs and damages.
13.5. Entire Agreement
13.2. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
13.7. Severability & Waivers
Tech4z may change, suspend or terminate any of the Tech4z Services (or any features thereof, or prices applicable thereto), and/or change any of the Tech4z Terms – at any time and in any manner. Such changes may become effective upon notice to you (and in any event, not in a retroactive manner – except as required otherwise by law). If any such changes involve the payment of additional Fees, we will provide you with a notice of such Fees prior to enabling such specific changes. If you fail or refuse to pay such Fees, we may (at our sole discretion) cancel your User Account (as further explained in Section 6 above), continue to support your then-current Tech4z Services without enabling such changes, or provide you with alternative Services.
13.1. Changes & Updates
The Tech4z Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the Tech4z Services, their interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from or pursuant to the Tech4z Terms, or any related transaction or purchase, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of Israel, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
These terms and our relationship shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel. Any disputes between us may only be brought before the courts of Tel Aviv, Israel.
We may provide you with notices in any of the following methods: (1) via the Tech4z Services, including by a banner or pop-up within the Tech4z Website, User Account or elsewhere; (2) by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address you provided us; and/or (3) through any other means, including any phone number or physical address you provided us. Tech4z’s notice to you will be deemed received and effective within twenty four (24) hours after it was published or sent through any of the foregoing methods, unless otherwise indicated in the notice.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein, and any explanation or summary under theright “” column, is provided only for convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, or legally binds any of us in any way.
We may provide you with notices via our services, by e-mail or through any other contact means you provided us.
The Tech4z Terms, and your use of the Tech4z Services, do not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between Tech4z and you.
Accepting these terms and services does not form a partnership or any special relationship between us
Tech4z may assign its rights and/or obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in the Tech4z Services and/or Licensed Content to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Tech4z. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof without Tech4z’s prior explicit and written consent will be null and void. In any event, an assignment or transfer pursuant to this Section 13.6 shall not in itself grant either Tech4z or you the right to cancel any Tech4z Services or Third Party Services then in effect.
We may assign our rights and obligations to other parties. You may only do so with our prior written consent
If any provision of the Tech4z Terms is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No Waiver of any breach or default of any of the Tech4z Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
To get in touch with our Customer Service – please use any of the options listed below:
1. Go to Tech4z Help Center which is available at: http://www.Tech4z.com/support/
2. Send an email message to: support@Tech4z.com
3. By Phone: (U.S. Number) 1-800– () during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, between 8AM – 5PM PST)